A share in a hive in Ekvik in Kuris. Here, our hives stand in a warm forest edge next to an organic apple orchard by Lillpernåviken.
A share can vary between 1.5-3 kg. An average year gives you about 2 kg of honey. A good year up to 3 kg.
AS A SHAREHOLDER, YOU GET:
· 1 share = 20% of the honey yield from a beehive, still at least 1.5 kg. (The average honey yield from the hives included in the apiary is divided equally between the shareholders.)
· Your honey canned as desired in your own or our jars.
· Hive Share certificate as PDF. If you intend to give the share as a gift, then announce the name of the gift recipient.
AS A SHAREHOLDER, YOU CONTRIBUTE TO:
· Pollination of the local environment and increased biodiversity.
· Larger berry, fruit and vegetable crops.
We will arrange a meeting for the shareholders at Nedergård in September 2021. We will be talking about beekeeping and tasting honey from the different apiaries. You can pick up your share at the meeting or according to another agreement. We can also send you the honey but a shipping fee will be added.
Last but not least, your share purchase helps us beekeepers by sharing the risks that a bad honey year can entail. Your share also means that we can keep more bees in the air, which nature in turn thanks for!
You can follow the bees and our work on our Facebook page and Instagram